In middle school, we focus on increasingly complex subject matter and artmaking techniques. Students will engage in group work, problem solving and decision-making. They will explore their feelings, personalities, faith and ideas while utilizing advanced skills in drawing, painting, printmaking, and sculpture among other techniques.
Middle School Expectations:
- Take responsibility for and do your part while working in a group.
- Interact with peers respectfully.
- Ask questions to gain deeper understanding and formulate your own study-related questions.
- Relate a topic to the bigger picture or to another topic.
- Synthesize information from various oral and written resources and class discussions.
*These are just some of the school-wide expectations that will be especially employed in art class.